Satelcom Limited is a leading communications service provider offering high-quality managed networks solutions across three continents, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Satelcom efficient and unique infrastructure in combination with the distinguished operational expertise and the highly trained support personnel, offers state of the art competitive services that can satisfy its customers globally. Satelcom multiple years of experience is focused in satellite technologies, designing, developing and managing highly complex networks as well as multiplexing of audio-visual content. Its solutions support a wide variety of voice, data, video and multimedia applications for B2B activities and critical environments such as oil & gas exploration.
Mission critical integrated systems
We are combining LTE and satellite to provide the state of the art end-to-end Mission Critical Network infrastructure that meet : High capacity, high security, high resiliency and very quick deployment.
eLTE, Our best proposal for robust coverage and rich services
eLTE technology combines the most powerful Mobile Broadband solution and professional trunking.
The solution not only instantly realizes a reliable, traditional PMR network, but it also incorporates broadband service delivery, including images, data, and video
Satellite, Our best proposal for resiliency and quick setup
satellite is unaffected by terrestrial issues where damage to ground equipment or to the wired infrastructure.
Satellite can be widespread. Satellite also can provide redundancy and is easily deployed on short notice.
Application of Mission critical integrated systems to various sectors such as:
Municipal Government, Police & Fire Brigades, Campus Security,
Border Control Officials, Emergency Response & Rescue
Traffic & Transportation
Airport, Railway/Subway, Harbour, City Traffic Monitoring
Utilities & Natural Resource
Utility Smart Grid, Oil/Gas Fields/refineries, Metallurgy, Mining
Provision of VNO Solutions
THE SERVICE IS BASED ON A VNO MODEL (VIRTUAL NETWORK OPERATOR)WHERE:
Our Partners as a HNO (Hosting Network Operator):
• Provides dedicated space capacity (Mbps).
• Performs the operation and maintenance of the HUBs used to provide the service as well as the allocation of Slots dedicated to each client.
• Manages the global network (NMS) and the whole HUB equipment.
• Provides training and consultancy about the operation of the
• Is able to provide room for the installation of additional hardware and software that may be required by the ISP.
The ISP operates as VNO:
• Defines and manages its own products and services.
• Sets the quality of service policies (QoS policy) and the FUP policies by
product using the terminal profiles.
• Manages the terminals: purchasing, installation, provision, acceptance, maintenance and solution of possible operational problems
• Controls, supervises and monitors its own network of terminals, access
to the web portal and the incidents management portal.
• Maintains two reference terminals active to detect and diagnose troubleshooting and incidents.
• Invoice to the end user of the service provided.
Provision through our partners, platforms that allow operators to offer high performance managed capacity services
WHOLESALE BUSINESS MODEL (Mbps)
Oriented to offer service providers the best solution
for their clients.
Managed services in the main regions covered by HISPASAT: North and Centre America, South America and EMEA.
Services and products flexibility for each vertical (residential internet, corporative, mobility).
COVERAGES OF THE MANAGED SERVICES PLATFORMS
• From the 30ºW orbital position, provision of Managed Services in the Ku band in Europe and America.
• Through specific satellite, in 61ºW, Managed Services in the Ka band are provided in Brazil and Mexico.
• Provision of Managed Services in the Ku band in Latin America from 70ºW.
Provision of Satellite Internet
The satellite internet service architecture consists of the following elements:
HUB: Controls the operation of the network and the management of users and remote stations, the establishment of service quality policies and the aggregation of traffic for its Internet access. Allows connectivity (via satellite) from remote stations to the network. It is composed of an earth station (Antenna & Amplifier) and the necessary hardware (servers, modulators, switches, etc).
Satellite: The satellite operates as a radio repeater which receives the signals, amplifies and retransmits them.
User terminal (VSAT): Final user equipment able to establish a bidirectional transmission with the HUB through the satellite.
It is composed by:
o External unit ODU (BUC/amplifier and LNB)
o Internal unit or modem (IDU)
o Transmission cables and data reception
o Terminal power
o Ethernet cable to connect the router